2. Basic Terms
- You must be at least 18 years old to create an account or register for any of the services.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Cequent upon registration or to purchase products and at all other times is true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- For your own privacy and protection, you should not post personal or confidential information on any message board or other public media made available to you on a Cequent website, including your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses. Cequent will not be responsible for the security and protection of such personal information that you voluntarily post and, therefore, make public.
- You may not access or use any Cequent site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the sites.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt any Cequent website or servers or networks connected to the sites, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not alter or interfere with the way any Cequent content is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
3. General Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the products made available on any Cequent website and their prices for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- Information regarding your purchases and our Online Returns Policy is available here.
- Cequent websites may contain links to third-party web sites or features. You understand and acknowledge and agree that Cequent is not responsible or liable for any such third-parties.
- This Cequent website contains content owned or licensed by Cequent which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. You agree that you will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the site and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the content.
- The Cequent name and logo are trademarks of Cequent, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Cequent.
- As with any online service, there may be occasions when the Cequent website is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. While Cequent will make all reasonable attempts to restore service in a timely fashion, we will not be liable for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the site.
5. How We Protect Your Information
- We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information you provide to Cequent. When you provide payment or credit card information as part of the purchase process, it is protected using 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. When you enter the payment information, the web address in your browser window will change from http: to https: which indicates it is being sent via a secure, encrypted link to the site that processes your payment. The payments processor we use is certified to safely and securely handle credit card transactions over the Internet.
- While we attempt to protect your information, the Internet is not secure. We encourage you to use appropriate security measures such as not sharing your password or personal information with anyone. You should also be alert when responding to an email which appears to come from a legitimate sender (such as Cequent) but is actually an attempt to fraudulently obtain information from you. We will never send you an email or any other communication asking you to provide payment or personal information.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT WILL CEQUENT, ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THE THIRD PARTIES IDENTIFIED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, (INCLUDING THOSE THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Governing Law & Venue
Cequent reserves the right to change this dispute resolution provision, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of the amendment.
8. Entire Agreement
9. Territorial Restrictions
The information, products or services provided on any Cequent website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Cequent to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion.
10. How To Contact Us